Monday, May 11, 2009

Muffins for Mom!

Since yesterday was Mother's Day the boys cooked breakfast for me! They cooked banana nut muffins. I couldn't resist these pictures b/c Ryan was the biggest help to daddy! It made my day and made the muffins so much better!







For lunch we all went over to my brothers house and ate lunch. Then we all went outside. Sam and I were amazed b/c Ryan got on Zachary's 4-wheeler that he got for Christmas and was just riding all over the place. He could stop on a dime, navigate between bubbi's truck and the basketball goal. He is 3 and can do a perfect 3 point turn. We couldn't believe it.
Next came a friendly game of front yard football...which consisted of team Vezina-Sam and I verses team Marting-Andrew and Jamie. You would think Sam and I would have the advantage right? WRONG....Andrew is fast and quick and I couldn't catch the football. Or throw it if you want the truth....I think I had 2 or 3 good throws where the ball had that perfect spiral. But my favorite is where I went to throw it and threw it right to Jamie. It was funny! But we had a great time and hated to see it end but can't wait till next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment