Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Wedding Photos

Here are just a few of the pictures from the wedding. I think I have over 500 pictures just from that day. It really did turn out well. There is no order to them b/c it takes so long to load them here.

Jamie, Summer and the kids
Sam's brother Sebastien and his wife Melanie
Me and my daddy
The ceremony
Sam and Ryan coming downstairs and seeing me in my dress

The cake which was FABULOUS!!! My cake topper wouldn't stay put.
Me and my two moms

Micheline and Raynald
Sam's sister Sophie and her family
This is my FAVORITE photo. It will be blown up when I get home.
Mimosa's!!! Need I say more! It was 10 o'clock in the morning.

As soon as I get home I will publish more. I think I can blog for the next year with all the pictures I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment