Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Joys of Motherhood!

Well, today I am at home with my little boy. He had a bad cough last night and it sounded even worse this morning. So we went to the doctor this morning and he has an ear infection. So we are sitting home, watching movies and doing well, nothing. It is just strange to be home all day. And to top it off, Ryan doesn't act sick (for example...right now he is jumping up and down on his bed)...he just coughs every now and then. He hasn't really pulled at his ear to much either so it really hasn't been to bad. we are now on 3 weeks worth of the "pink stuff" to try and clear it up and we go back on Feb 2nd to make sure his ear is fine. Well, I must have the only child in the world that does not like the pink stuff. I don't know about you but I still LOVE the pink stuff. Too bad they don't prescribe it for adults! Anyway....we get home from the doctor and CVS and I get the medicine in the dropper and give it to Ryan to take (usually he will take any and all medicine as long as he gets to do it). But he didn't want it so we had to do it the old fashioned way....forcefully. So I get the dropper in his mouth and squirt it in and he spits it all out! Its the pink stuff...the good stuff so I waited a minute and tried again. I figured he had gotten a taste and this time would keep it in. Boy was I wrong! So totally wrong!!! I went for the last half of this dose and needless to say had to clean up more than he got into his system. I am hoping and praying the 2nd dose goes better.

We did get our new table last nigt and it looks great! When I get back to work I will post some pictures of us putting it together and the final product. I must say it is ALOT bigger than we thougt it was going to be but we love it and it looks great.

No comments:

Post a Comment