Saturday, January 24, 2009

A weekend without Ryan...

Jeremy is home this weekend and has Ryan so we have some fun planned with another couple.  We are cooking Fondue (I promise Summer....we will have you over soon to try it out!  This is the second time we have made it ourselves and if you want to get technical its our first b/c Sam's mom came over last time and helped us make.  Who am I kidding... she made it we just stood there and watched. So I want to make sure it is up to par) and playing Knock Rummy tonight.  I am making mimosa's too!  I make them with peach champagne and that makes them soooooooooooo much better.  We may even bust out Rock Band and if its warm enough go outside and make a fire in our new fire pit we got for Christmas and roast marshmellows and make smores!  YUMMY!  Okay....so I am making myself hungry right now!  

But for a side note....Ryan is doing better.  His little belly looked so much better this morning.  He still has one little spot right beside his left boob.  He does not like the new medicine.  I bribe him with Nutella to get him to take it.  I must admit....I tried it and it wasn't that great so I can't blame the kid for not wanting to take it.  Hopefully, when I get him back tomorrow it will look even better.  Till then....

No comments:

Post a Comment