Thursday, January 15, 2009

A Night with the Kids

Tonight I have the pleasure of watching my niece, Karson and my nephew, Andrew. We have had soooooooooooooooooooo much fun! We have watched movies, played Rock Band (Jamie you need one of these at your house-Wonderful Noise), played Super Mario Brothers (yes...the original...I do still own an original nintendo...but this one happens to be on the Wii) and I became the AuntG-anator....aka for the tickle monster! We played baseball in the kitchen and thank the lord we didn't break anything! We fixed dinner and ate for the first time as a family at our new table. Now we are playing on the Wii fit! Karson's BMI is 16.17....normal and her weigt is 70 pounds. Her Wii fit age is 34. Her word for the night is AWESOME!!!! A little example of what I am listening to now....Can you tell one...I don't have a girl and two...my child is still young and doesn't speak in complete sentances yet?

Ryan is sleeping. AWESOME! He didn't have a nap today so he had to go to bed early. AWESOME! He is still not liking the pink stuff! AWESOME! Don't quiet understand but oh well. AWESOME! Hopefully he is getting enough of it to help his ear. AWESOME!

I am going to go to work Monday and all I am going to say is AWESOME! It almost reminds me of the movie (and for the life of me I can't remeber the name) but it was two guys and they had gotten tattoo's the night before (of course the were not in their right minds) and they were going back and forth....DUDE....what's mine say....SWEET....What's mine say....DUDE....What's mine say....SWEET! I think I am tired if I just quoted that movie....Not too much longer till bed time!

No comments:

Post a Comment