Friday, January 23, 2009

Who needs a full work week....

Well, my poor baby is sick again and I am home again. I am not complaining though. I do LOVE being home with my baby. I just don't like that he is sick. But the antibiotics that he was taking for his ear effection gave him an allergic reaction. We woke up this morning with BIG RED whelps on all over his body. So I guess I got my answer as to why Ryan did not like taking the "pink stuff." So, in my paniced state this morning, was the first person in line at the Urgent Care. It opened at 8 and his regular doctor doesn't open till 9 and I wasn't taking any chances. He had to get two shots...one in the leg and one is his arm. He was not happy about that but he feel asleep on the way home and needless to say hasn't woke up yet! One of the shots was Benedryl so we all know why he is still sleeping almos 3 hours later. Poor Thing! Hopefully all this medicine will make him feel better!

No comments:

Post a Comment