Friday, March 27, 2009

24 hours and counting...

In less than 24 hours we will be in the air on our way to Canada! I still can not believe it is here! We got just about everything packed last night! I think I have just about everything packed except the kitchen sink! Just kidding. I am really proud of myself right now. I have not overpacked like I normally do. I am still have room in my suitcase for my make up and dryer and straightener. I am so proud of myself. HOWEVER.....we did have to call Sam's parents and borrow their 2 BIG suitcases b/c my one big, one medium and 2 small just were NOT cutting it last night! So, I have a BIG one with all my stuff, Sam has one with all his stuff and Ryan has a Medium one with all his stuff. Then, the last suitcase is a BIG one with all our coats and shoes in it. I have never traveled anywhere before where you had to pack so many WARM clothes. They take up so much more room that your normal summery clothes! But we will manage. We are allowed afterall 2 checked bags per person! The fun part will be when we get to Canada..... We will have 4 rolling suitcases.....a laptop bag, Ryan's toy bag, my purse, the toiletry bad, and another carry one bag/Ryan's diaper bag to carry....plus Ryan and it is going to be just me and Sam. Won't we be a sight. I am hoping we can get Ryan to ride on one of the suitcases or find a luggage cart! We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment