Thursday, March 5, 2009

Dress Shopping

This weekend I went dress shopping. I took my mom and my soon to be mother in law, Micheline along to help me decide. We had alot of fun! Here are some of the dresses I tried on. I am not telling which one I did decide on. That's going to be a surprise.




But it was fun even if it was pooring down rain. My mom and I always say we do our best shopping when it is raining and we really did! Now, everything is just about done and I can sit back and relax. I am so excited.
I went yesterday after my hair cut to pick up Sam's ring. They had to order it and they had called the day before and said it was in. Well, I picked it up and took it home and gave it to him to try on and it fell off! In the store the size 12 fit snug but the ring we bought him was a "comfort fit" and we knew it was going to be a little looser but we had NO idea it was going to fall off. So, we are making another trip to the jewelers today! Hopefully, we will get it right before July. Now, we are just waiting on mine to get back from sizing!




No comments:

Post a Comment