Sunday, March 1, 2009

Snow in March???

I can NOT believe that it really is snowing outside!  I heard everybody talking about it but like usual....I figured it would bypass us just like it always does.....Boy was I wrong.  It is beautiful.  Its like a preview to Canada!  We went outside and played for a little bit on the off chance that it would be gone in the morning.  Ryan was too cute for words.  We had a snow ball fight!  And I won....of course!  Can't wait for in the morning to take Ryan back out!  I don't know who will be more excited..... me or Ryan?  

Anyway, this has been a productive weekend.  I have just about everything in place for our wedding.  I have the minister, Sam and Ryan's outfits, my dress, and the cake and bouquet is picked out.  Now, its chill time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment