Monday, March 23, 2009

Ryan's 3rd Birthday Party!!!

We had Ryan's 3rd Birthday party this weekend at our house! It was a blast....well for the most....let me clarify....It was fun until I fell on my rollerblades straight on my tail bone. Very painful! Anyway, we had the whole family over....including my ex, his new girl, and the ex father-in-law. We grilled out hamburgers and hot dogs and ate cake. This was the first year that we didn't get him a Car's cake....we got him a Madagascar cake and it turned out beautiful! I was really excited! Anyway, here are the pictures from it. Sorry, but I don't have any of me busting my booty in our driveway!






I have to tell you about this one...once the candles were lite he did not like it. He clung to me for dear life and made me blow out the candles.


Besides the falling incident it went really well. We all had a good time! Can't wait till next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment