Wednesday, February 18, 2009

All is Good!

My house is rented and I can not begin to tell you how relieved I am. I Love the tenant we chose, I think she is going to be wonderful and really take care of the property. She was so excited too! So thank the good lord this process is over! I can relax and get our house back in a livable order. I'm SO EXCITED!

I also found out that we are planning on going to Canada for Spring Break! I am SUPER DUPER EXCITED about that. And Sam it too. He is so excited he gets to show me around Canada and I get to meet his friend Gus and hang out with his brother and sister. I can't wait. AND I GET TO SEE SNOW! Yes it will be April but that is about the time it starts melting there and there will still be plenty of it! I get to see lots of snow....I wish I could describe all the wonderful things Sam has told me we are going to see and do. I just don't know where to start or how to even begin to describe them. But don't worry...I will take lots of pictures for my blog. Now, I just have to get Ryan a passport. We are going today to get his picture made...should be interesting getting a baby to stand still long enought to take a good picture. We shall see. Then, tomorrow I have to take him to the post office downtown and apply in person. Hopefully, we won't have any problems and I won't have to put a rush on it. I AM JUST SO EXCITED! LESS THAN 6 WEEKS! I am going to have to do a countdown till Canada like Summer does for their Disney trip!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for all of you! This is going to be such a great experience for all of you - seeing the world - WOW!!!!

    ReplyDelete