Friday, February 13, 2009

Moving Day...

Well today is the big day.....we are (I should be saying Sam is) moving everything to the storage unit tonight! I went and got a unit yesterday and might I say....if anybody is looking for a nice storage unit the one on 290....A-1 Storage....is great. You deal with the owner and he is a very nice guy. Anyway....should be fun. Then, Saturday we will be cleaning. What a way to spend your Valentine's day right? Well, I feel loved and special most of the time by Sam and Ryan so its Valentine's day for me almost all year! Especially when I get a big KISS from Ryan. But we are having Nana over and cooking some nice steaks so it will be a blast. May even fire up the fire pit if the rain holds off and roast some marsh mellows.

I did show the house again last night and she LOVED it! She wants to bring her kids back Saturday. So, hopefully everything will check out on this one! If not...keep on showing. We will have to get a new "FOR RENT" sign. I got to my house yesterday and the wind from the storm Wednesday had completely tore the sign off the holder. For now I just stuck it in the window but if things don't pan out for this lady we will have to invest in a new one.






1 comment: