Thursday, February 12, 2009

I AM FINISHED PACKING!!!

I can not believe it but I finally finished packing my house up! I finished last night and boy am I feeling it today. I forgot what it is like to climb stairs again and again. My legs are so sore today but it was worth it to finally be finished. Now, my job is done and Sam has to get to work. He is renting a truck tomorrow and he and a buddy of his are moving all of what is left to a storage building. It was a bitter sweet moment for me. I am sad b/c it is my first house that I bought all by myself but at the same time I know that it is time. I have been paying for a house that I have barely lived in and I know it is time to let go. So I start a new chapter in my life....a little scary but I am looking forward to it. Now, if I can just get this thing rented I will be doing even better. But I have a good feeling about the lady I am getting ready to show the house to tonight. So, I hope everybody has their fingers crossed and plenty of prayers. Hopefully, I will have good news for tomorrow!

1 comment: