Friday, February 6, 2009

Thank Goodness its Friday!!!

And what a long weekend I have ahead of me....I am spending the biggest part of tomorrow packing up my house. I have had a couple of calls on my house and I really want and need to get it cleaned it out so Sam and I can start showing it and hopefully get a tenant! I never knew so much goes into being a GOOD landlord. I did/am doing my homework and stopped at Barnes and Nobles and bought two books for landlords. And I have to recommend one to ANYONE who even considers going into the rental business to get this book, "Every Landlord's Legal Guide." It is step by step instructions and is very thorough. I haven't even gotten to the second book yet. I may take it back b/c this one is so good!

Anyway, Hopefully this weekend will be more productive than last weekend. Ryan will be at his father's this weekend so we are also having our "Game Night" and Raclette. I enjoy these weekends but I do miss having Ryan. But I usually get A LOT of stuff done so this is definately a good weekend for this. I will let you all know how much I do/don't get done this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment