Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Where did it all come from?

This past weekend Sam and I were planning on spending all day Saturday packing up my house and getting it cleaned up and ready to show prospective tenants.....well boy was I wrong! I didn't quiet realize just how much STUFF I still had at that house. It's unbelievable. I was just standing there in my house in a daze looking at everything and wonderng Where did it all come from? How could I possibly still have this much stuff at this house. Needless to say we DID NOT get very much done! I got so overwhelmed at trying to decide what to take to the house in Duncan and what to pack up and put in storage...what to get rid of or try and give away. We did get two loads of STUFF done but thats about it. I am going to try again this weekend and just go over there by myself and go through bit by bit and just maybe I will feel like I accomplished something.

No comments:

Post a Comment