Monday, February 9, 2009

Almost There...

I can't believe it but I got sooooooooooo much done in my house this weekend. The entire down stairs is done! And there really isn't that much left upstairs. I was so happy and exausted by Sunday! Now I just have to get all the boxes and bags moved! Hopefully this next weekend we will get that done. You should see my house though. There are piles everywhere. Anybody who knows me knows what an OCD person I am...well....I have what I like to call organized confusion at my house. I have everything separated by where it is going. Whether it is going to our house in Duncan, to storage, to the dump, to goodwill, it is crazy. Now my problem is trying to make room for all the stuff I am taking to Duncan....its such a SLOW process and I am such an impatient person. Oh well, I did show my house this weekend! I was a little embarassed about it b/c it was such a mess but oh well. Got to start somewhere and let people see it. So hopefully soon we will have it rented out! Keep your fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment