Thursday, February 19, 2009

Going for Ryan's passport photo...

Not the easiest thing I have ever tried to do. Now, he will let you take his picture anywhere EXCEPT for a posed shot by himself...I think last night we paid more for the candy then the actual passport photo. And I would not recommend you taking a young child to this place to do the photo. I ended up using MY OWN camera to get the picture b/c the lady that worked there waited till we got him still and happy and then decided to turn the camera ON...oh yes...while we were messing with him b/c he didn't want to sit....she had time to do all this but did not. It probably took us every bit of 30 minutes to get a picture we could actually use. And like I said...the good photo we got came from my camera! Anyway....here are some of the pictures.


We got this one....

And this one to take to the agency.

I wish we could of used this one but he was looking straight.

Even this is good but his little head was tilted.



So we are hoping that at least one of the two work!

Anyway...We booked our flight tickets last night....so we are for sure going! We leave March 28th and come back April 4th. I am so excited! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment