Friday, April 17, 2009

Items for Sale

We are "Spring cleaning" at our house and we have a few items for sale. Either comment on my blog and I will get in touch with you or if you know somebody who is interested either refer them to my blog or give them my contact info. Anyway, the items for sale are: drum roll please....

1. Ping Pong Table-$50
In great condition
2. Body Champ Power Tower VKR System-$50
A complete upper body workout machine
Pull-up, dip, vertical knee raise, and push-up stations
3. Wedding dress-$300
This dress is a A line dress. The top bodice is beaded with small straps and a scoop neckline. The skirt is plane satin material with a detachable chapel length train. Size 8
4. Wedding dress-$300
This dress is the classic Cinderella dress. It is strapless with a sweetheart neckline. They back is a corset with a chapel length train. It has beads and tulle....it is beautiful. Size 8
If you want to email me directly my e-mail address is: gingervezina@att.net
I am going to try and get some pictures posted of these items this afternoon so you have a visual. Who knows...I may get home and find some more stuff to sell!

No comments:

Post a Comment