Friday, April 24, 2009

The kitchen is done!

All of our new appliances have been delivered and installed...the two new cabinets are put together...it is a good day! The kitchen is beautiful! The white is not so overpowering now. It is great! Anyway....here are the pictures of the new dishwasher and microwave.




This is the wierdest microwave I think I have ever had. It has a turn dial to set the cook time. It is like a button for the volumn on the radio. I have never seen one like that. It is taking some getting used too. But it works great! And I have so much counterspace now that the microwave is over the range and not on my counter! I am so happy!
Now, it is on to yet another project....FINISHING THE GARAGE!!!

1 comment:

  1. Don't you love finishing something?!? Now if I could do that too! :) Let's see a picture of the whole kitchen....I need to do mine and need some ideas. :)

    ReplyDelete