Monday, April 20, 2009

8 Things I am looking forward to:
1. school being out
2. getting married
3. spending a week at the beach
4. 3 o'clock everyday (that's when I get off)
5. Naps with Ryan on the weekends
6. spending time with Sam and Ryan
7. Nerf gun wars
8. Getting our new dishwasher

8 things I did yesterday
1. Drank coffee
2. baked a pound cake for Nana-her favorite
3. shopped for more Nerf Guns
4. Had my family over for a party with Nana
5. NERF GUN WAR
6. Ran
7. Did Laundry
8. Held Ryan

8 things I wish I could do
1. Gourmet cooking
2. own my own business
3. fly like superman
4. learn how to work on cars
5. speak French
6. Work less and get paid more
7. Make time slow down
8. Travel more

8 shows that I watch
1. Survivor
2. Biggest Loser
3. Dancing with the Stars
4. American Idol
5. Days of our lives
5. Jon and Kate plus 8
6. What not to wear
7. Amazing Cakes
8. Phineas and Ferb

Tag 8 friends
I am tagging anyone that wants to do this. It really is fun and harder than it looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment