Monday, April 13, 2009

Our New Stove!!!

It Came!!! We got a call from Lowe's at 7:14 am Saturday morning letting us know what time they would be there to delivery our stove. I don't know who was more excited....me or Sam. But they got to our house at 10 and they brought it in and set it up and hauled off the old one. If anyone is thinking of getting new appliances I suggest doing it now b/c Lowe's has a rebate promo going on now where you end up getting free delivery and haul off. But anyway here is our new stove and it is wonderful. It heats up fast unlike our last stove and it cooks fast too. And this was the first thing we baked in the new stove! It baked in 24 minutes for 2 nine inch round cake pans...I couldn't believe it! That was the lowest amount of time the box said which on any other stove would not have been enough time but for this stove....not a problem. Can you imagine if I had used the convection speed bake option? I am in Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment