Monday, April 20, 2009

Nana's Birthday Party

Well, Nana's Birthday was April 14th and I had planned her a surprise BD party at our house this weekend. She knew it was a family get together BUT she didn't know it was a surprise party for her. I was worried at first b/c I had not talked to Nana since Friday and I had tried calling and calling her to make sure she was still coming and I could not get in touch with her. So, needless to say i was panicing there for a bit. But all went well as usual and we had a great time. Our favorite part (and I think it was my brothers favorite part too) was what Sam and I had planned for after lunch...NERF GUN WAR!!! We had gotten up that morning and gone to Target, Wal-mart, and Toys R Us on a mission for Nerf Guns...well from the looks of these pictures I would say we succeeded!
We wanted to make sure that everyone had a gun to defend themselves!


The BIG Daddy's!



SGT Martin.....at ease!

Outlaw Sam...ready to rock!

Private Martin....loaded and ready to unleash



Of course I had to get in on it!

Daddy and Ryan after everybody went home!
I really don't know who had more fun....the kids or adults. OR Nana...yes I don't have a picture of it but even Nana and Mr. Steve got in on the action! IT was Great! I know what I am getting Andrew and Zachary for either there BD or Christmas! Two guns with plenty of reloads!

3 comments:

  1. OH, I heard all about the Nerf Gun Wars when they all came home yesterday. I am so sad that I missed it, I would have much rather been there than here feeling the way I did:) Jamie said we were doing it again this week at our house!! Can't Wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys really know how to pull one over on me, don't you? And do you know how much I LOVE EACH OF YOU and how very blessed I feel to have you as my children and my grandchildren? My Grama use to say that the older you got, the better your birthdays were...well guess what? They do! This one was absolutely amazing and wonderful and I thoroughly enjoyed myself and felt so humbled by all that you did for me. Thank you is hardly enough!

    ReplyDelete